Featuring Eco:1 recycled fabric, this Technical T-Shirt is made from 100% recycled polyester, with the Scimitar team working hard on the development over the last eighteen months.
Designed to provide premium comfort & performance in all running scenarios, and to be available at an unbeatable price for sustainable apparel.
Made from up to seven recycled plastic bottles, the Eco:1 range of women’s recycled running t-shirts has been developed to become your first-choice t-shirt for training and competition, offering high performance apparel and affordability for sustainable products. All polyester used in this running t-shirt is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
In terms of premium features, the Micro Check Mesh, made from 100% recycled polyester, helps regulate and manage your temperature to keep you cool and dry in the hottest conditions. Reflective logos and print on the front left chest and rear neck will help keep you seen in low light, while reflective yoke seams offer additional visibility from oncoming traffic on those late evening runs.
Made to be sustainable, technically brilliant and affordable, it’s a chance for you to be a part of the future; wearing and purchasing premium sportswear made from recycled materials.
- Premium running technical t-shirt, where all used polyester is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Breathable mesh panels and back with 100% recycled polyester in micro check mesh.
- Silver reflective heat-pressed print on front left chest, back of the neck and front yokes.
- Front Panel/Sleeve Contents: 83% Recycled Polyester, 17% Elastane
- Side Panels/Back Contents: 100% Recycled Polyester in Micro Check Mesh
- Weight: 130gsm
- Care: Machine wash at 30°C. Do not bleach. Iron low. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.
- Fit Available: Women’s
- Sizes Available: XS to XXL